GITGE trades, operates and maintains the telecommunication infrastructures of Equatorial Guinea, supplying it with an unmatched level of excellence, as required by the dynamic business environment that makes technology a support factor for production nowadays. The company's commercial strategies are linked to social and economic values. Our operations are carried in a sustainable way in the economic, ethical, social and environmental fields.
Dedicated internet connection
Internet service restoration offering the most efficient and cost-effective route selection for any Internet destination, at speeds ranging from 50Mbps to 10Gbps.
- IP Transit from Malabo
- IP Transit from Bata.
-2) METROETHERNET NATIONAL AND METROPOLITAN -COUBICATION
Leasing of other infrastructures located at our centers:
- Tower location
- Booth location
- Energy supply
- Supervision and maintenance.
- Additional services
- Services supported by our network specifically conceived and constructed as FTTH (Fiber To The Home).
- Access: connectivity from the operator interconnection point (Operator Access Point, PAO) to your client's optical terminal (ONT).
- Interconnection: Interconnection from the operator access point (PAO) to the network header.
- Neutral: It can be used by several operators concurrently without interference or communication between them.
- Transparent: With the common IP standard, it is transparent to the final services that each operator offers to its customers. Operators must not modify their catalog of services due to the use of this network.
- Scalable: It offers the possibility of increasing the services' performance (mainly bandwidth) without modifying its design.
- Safe: Its high level of availability guarantees operators an optimal provision of final services to users.
- Easy provision: The provision and installation of new users is simple and agile and it is done by GITGE itself.
GITGE interconnects 3 international connection points in the territory of Equatorial Guinea:
- Malabo Digital Port (MDP).
- Bata Digital Port (BDP)
- Kribi Digital Port (KDP) en Camerún.
All services will be subject to viability